Who is your candidate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
State of the Union message seemed to scratch the same backs as before election. Obama hasn't fulfilled his promises before. Oh, wait....He's cramming Obama care down our throats. Doesn't he think that we would all have medical insurance if we could afford it? Most of the rest of his speech was to blow smoke up our a---- again. We need a president who does more than just talk the talk. Levy huge import fees on any American company who sent our jobs overseas so they could make more profit. Kill all welfare programs and make them workfare. If a person has to work for his dinner he will appreciate it more. He will take pride in his accomplishments. France went to a flat tax program and is pulling themselves out of their hole. Maybe that's what we need, everybody pays their fair share and no loop holes for the rich to pass their share down to those of us who support this country.

I agree with Matthew3590. If everyone who wanted to vote for Paul would vote for him, he would win.

Saw this great rebuttal of the State of the Union by Peter Schiff:
I love Peter Schiff. He's the man! (Except for his shameless promotion of his company towards the end of the clip
roll.png
)

Everyone calls him doom and gloom but he called the "economic downturn" (coughcough) before it happened. I think he could be a huge asset to help turn around this country's financial issues.

edited for clarity

Last edited:
Attitude like that is while he will lose the worst thing you could do is vote for someone because you think the other guy is a "wasted" vote. That logic is the same as my dad. He says the only reason he will not vote for Ron Paul is because he thinks he is a wasted vote.

This is the first time I've ever agreed with Matthew.

State of the Union message seemed to scratch the same backs as before election. Obama hasn't fulfilled his promises before. Oh, wait....He's cramming Obama care down our throats. Doesn't he think that we would all have medical insurance if we could afford it? Most of the rest of his speech was to blow smoke up our a---- again. We need a president who does more than just talk the talk. Levy huge import fees on any American company who sent our jobs overseas so they could make more profit. Kill all welfare programs and make them workfare. If a person has to work for his dinner he will appreciate it more. He will take pride in his accomplishments. France went to a flat tax program and is pulling themselves out of their hole. Maybe that's what we need, everybody pays their fair share and no loop holes for the rich to pass their share down to those of us who support this country.
I agree 100 percent!!

Seriously? Newt wants make a colony on the moon? .......... speechless.......horrified..... *eye twitch*

Heh, what would we do up there? Eat potato chips and watch the earth moving on live TV? To beat the Chinese? Er, well this sounds like a game to me... or .... a sacrifice... if he isn't going to go up there wit the people ...
hide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom