who knows what Tim Hortons is??

it's restaurant? I remember seeing them when driving cross country. Kind of like Friendly's or a Big Boy

i ate some doughnuts from it when i was in Canada, but now i live in US, no more tim hortons!
sad.png

Tim Hortons is a coffee shop. Sell sandwiches, donuts, coffee, ect.

We have one in Madoc, one in Campbellford and we're getting one (very soon!!!) in Marmora.

...but then again I'm in Canada
smile.png

just another gourmet coffee shop chain. I'll stick with my dunkin donuts
smile.png

yup, just seeing if there were any in the US, i new they were planing to put some test ones in the US. They also have one of there kid camps in Kentucky (sp?) so that mad me wonder if there were any TH in the US

LOL Timmies is definitely not a gourmet coffee chain
hmm.png
Their coffee is good but it is certainly not gourmet. We have some Starbucks here (in pretty well every Chapters store, and lots downtown Toronto) and Starbucks is considered gourmet here. Timmies is kind of like Canadas, Dunkin Donuts. Its where all the farmers hang out in my town
wink.png
On a Friday evening the farmers are all in there getting their Timmies and discussing their animals, and crops.

they have a few in the USA,, especially in border states... the coffee taste different though.. I dont know if its the water or the cream (PS they use salted water to make the coffee in case you have hypertension
wink.png
)

I like Timmie's coffee better anyday. But, I take my coffee with 1 Milk and 1 Sweetener so I taste more of the actual coffee than someone who has Cream and Sugar.

Back
Top Bottom