who knows what Tim Hortons is??

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by call ducks, Jul 9, 2010.

1. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    who knows what Tim Hortons is?? if ya know what it is, do ya have one in our town/city? (kinda like star bucks eh!)

2. scbatz33

scbatz33 No Vacancy, Belfry Full

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    it's restaurant? I remember seeing them when driving cross country. Kind of like Friendly's or a Big Boy

3. Telamon

Telamon Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.
    i ate some doughnuts from it when i was in Canada, but now i live in US, no more tim hortons! [​IMG]

4. Chick_a_dee

Chick_a_dee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Peterborough, ON
    Tim Hortons is a coffee shop. Sell sandwiches, donuts, coffee, ect.

We have one in Madoc, one in Campbellford and we're getting one (very soon!!!) in Marmora.

...but then again I'm in Canada [​IMG]

5. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    just another gourmet coffee shop chain. I'll stick with my dunkin donuts [​IMG]

6. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    yup, just seeing if there were any in the US, i new they were planing to put some test ones in the US. They also have one of there kid camps in Kentucky (sp?) so that mad me wonder if there were any TH in the US

7. Chick_a_dee

May 23, 2008
    Peterborough, ON
    LOL Timmies is definitely not a gourmet coffee chain [​IMG] Their coffee is good but it is certainly not gourmet. We have some Starbucks here (in pretty well every Chapters store, and lots downtown Toronto) and Starbucks is considered gourmet here. Timmies is kind of like Canadas, Dunkin Donuts. Its where all the farmers hang out in my town [​IMG] On a Friday evening the farmers are all in there getting their Timmies and discussing their animals, and crops.

8. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    they have a few in the USA,, especially in border states... the coffee taste different though.. I dont know if its the water or the cream (PS they use salted water to make the coffee in case you have hypertension [​IMG] )

9. Chick_a_dee

May 23, 2008
    Peterborough, ON
    I like Timmie's coffee better anyday. But, I take my coffee with 1 Milk and 1 Sweetener so I taste more of the actual coffee than someone who has Cream and Sugar.

10. redstars

redstars Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2009
    south dartmouth ma
    We have one in Fallriver Mass.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by