who knows what Tim Hortons is??

Large one milk one sweetener and a chocolate chip muffin om nom nom
droolin.gif

Before this thread, I'd never heard of them. Now that I know it's a coffee shop, I must confess that we don't have one. However, we have Satellite Coffee, so it's all good.

Quote:
Like most fast food spots Tim Horton's is a franchise.... and if you have enough money you can buy one and put it in an approved locations (they aren't allowed to go just anywhere) but they copropate end of things is really good about having their franchisees sponsor camp days and the like where all the proceeds for a certain day go to these kids camps which are fabulous spots.

Quote:
Like most fast food spots Tim Horton's is a franchise.... and if you have enough money you can buy one and put it in an approved locations (they aren't allowed to go just anywhere) but they copropate end of things is really good about having their franchisees sponsor camp days and the like where all the proceeds for a certain day go to these kids camps which are fabulous spots.

yes, the camps are soo, nice our grade 6 class went (a few years back) sooo nice, and makes many kids happy
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom