Who let the crow out?

Another view

Last edited:
Oh thank goodness! I can't have a roo where I'm at and it would be hard for me to let any of them go! Thank you for helping me! :)

Okay, 3 of my girls have been laying pretty consistently for 2 months but my 4th girl,nothing. They are all the same age so I'm wondering if this is normal. She does stand in the coop door and watch the others as they lay. Is she just in charge of moral and cheering them on or as my son says, rotisserie style? She spends most of her time grooming herself and will no let me get near her. All the others run up to me and squat! Lol!

Last edited:
Okay, 3 of my girls have been laying pretty consistently for 2 months but my 4th girl,nothing. They are all the same age so I'm wondering if this is normal. She does stand in the coop door and watch the others as they lay. Is she just in charge of moral and cheering them on or as my son says, rotisserie style? She spends most of her time grooming herself and will no let me get near her. All the others run up to me and squat! Lol!

Do you have a picture?

Not a current one but I will get one tomorrow. Her comb is much smaller than the others but otherwise she's the same. They are all buff orpingtons.

Back
Top Bottom