• Sure, they're pretty cool

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • I like looking at them, but not touching them

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • My chickens like them more than I do

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
Pics
I don't necessarily love or like insects, but there can be some pretty neat ones i suppose. Obviously nobody has a problem with butterflies, lol. Insects in particular that i would be perfectly happy if they didn't exist, are stinging bugs and mosquitoes. Ticks are quite a nuisance too. I don't do wasps, bees, ect. I have mini heart attacks when they get close, lmao. I can't think of any i just generally enjoy other than lighting bugs 🥰🥰🥰 and the sounds of crickets & such at night. Im always so eager for "that sound " come spring. That's how i know spring is pretty much officially here! "That sound," whippoorwills, lightning bugs, Ahhh. I love Spring!

I don't necessarily love or like insects, but there can be some pretty neat ones i suppose. Obviously nobody has a problem with butterflies, lol. Insects in particular that i would be perfectly happy if they didn't exist, are stinging bugs and mosquitoes. Ticks are quite a nuisance too. I don't do wasps, bees, ect. I have mini heart attacks when they get close, lmao. I can't think of any i just generally enjoy other than lighting bugs 🥰🥰🥰 and the sounds of crickets & such at night. Im always so eager for "that sound " come spring. That's how i know spring is pretty much officially here! "That sound," whippoorwills, lightning bugs, Ahhh. I love Spring!
I live the song of crickets and frogs! We actually had a singing cricket stuck in our garage overnight. I'll have to rescue him. Hopefully he isn't stubborn!

You have whippoorwills? I've always wanted to hear those in person!

Back
Top Bottom