who likes to hatch eggs

batorcrazzy

In the Brooder
11 Years
Mar 9, 2008
kemp tx
i would like to know how many people enjoy hatching eggs what kind of eggs and why that kind.i will start it by saying i hatch ducks and chickens and geese all my eggs are set and i sell my babies i have 13 dozen eggs set now i have 5 lgs and 1 sportsman incubators

Last edited:
I love to hatch! I hatch whatever breeds I think are nice to look at and have good personalities. On occasion I hatch for friends and neighbors
big_smile.png

I was only going to hatch my first batch and that is all then this addiction set in and can't seem to stop hatching..but I think now after my silkies get here and I hatch them I got to stand back and see who is going where in my coop..I have a 5 section coop hubby built me and individual yards for each divided off..my rabbit occupies on pen..

Love it, love it, love it. Growing with the addiction. Started with a homemade incubator. Just got a Hova-Bator. Thinking about growing into a cabinet model.

My question is who doesn't like to hatch eggs? I have hatched chickens, large and bantam, ducks and quail. I hatch the breeds that I need more of, since it seems that most people in my area just breed chickens to get more chickens! Plus it's fun
big_smile.png

This is my first attempt at hatching and I'm fast becoming addicted. If this first hatch goes well then I'm sunk for sure, my bator will never be empty.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom