Who loves seeing chickens in diapers?**PICS**

Quote:
You leave panty liners in the diaper, and about I don't know for sure how many times a day, you replace the panty liners. And you could use paper towels, but panty liners are water proof.

RIR hens tend to look rooish for a bit.
My girl is slender and tall like a roo would be, but she lays eggs...so she's a she.
I'm pretty sure yours is a Rosie. ^_^

yup, its a Rosie all right. look at that face? its to cute to be a roscoe.....
big_smile.png

diapers are cool to have until someone makes fun of them and your girl gets a complex.
lol.png
lol.png

May in her diaper
58585_254.jpg

58585_240.jpg

I was thinking It would be a hassle for My Rosie to preen herself with the diaper. Well she has no problem with it. The way I made the diaper she can reach her oily gland above her tail, and she sometimes seems to be preening her diaper. Hopefully I can get some sunflower patterned material to make her a beautiful diaper.

Okay, I wanna say whoever invented this, Your are GENIUS. These are so easy and simple to use, if you make sure to make the outline of what you're cutting these things make it a snap to cut it out. I just started sewing again, I stopped for a few years, because my sewing machine seemed to be broke, but I got it fixed. You other sewers out there know that cutting material with scissors is the worst part of sewing. So I got this bad boy at a garage sale for I think a dollar, best dollar spent.
70328_singerscissors.jpg

My roo in his hawaiian print nappy! Since I'm broke and don't have velcro I used buttons, one by his tail, one at his neck and two in the front.

And the front.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom