who on here thinks sphynx cats are pretty

My cornish gets cold, he's ALWAYS around if someone has a blanket or sits still long enough - he'll get under the blankets in bed with us as well.

big_smile.png

Yes they like to be petted and the do get cold very easy but he has his sweater he wears at night. somepeople say to have them wear a sweateror a t-shirt at all times but he only wears a sweater and thats only at night or when its cold out

Quote:
He must be so cute in his sweater! Do you have any pictures of that? Where do you buy a cat sweater or do you crochet or knit them?

Quote:
He must be so cute in his sweater! Do you have any pictures of that? Where do you buy a cat sweater or do you crochet or knit them?

I buy him dog sweaters from wal mart will upload pics later

WildSky!!!!!!!!!!

I have a CORNISH- I love my cold little kitty. Don't they have fantastic personalities?
Mine just saved me from a big bee in the kitchen! He is the ultimate flycatcher,,,,bee catcher...like a little kid with ADHD, always running around and talking his fool head off..I love him so much.

This is my Radar:

ryanHBC043.jpg

c0c93a0e.jpg

Well, I think he's cute. I love nekkid kitties, and I have a friend who raises and shows them. I have 3 hairless chinese crested dogs also. I bet your cat is a nice hot water bottle at night......does he like to snuggle? I got a cute (dog) T-shirt at target that says "I'm naked under my shirt". LOL. maybe you can get him one.
smile.png

Quote:
love.gif
He's SO cute! How old is he?

My Kintu is almost 8 lazy little booger - he LOVES to sit on the back of the couch and look at things moving outside. He REALLY perks up when a chicken walks past!
gig.gif

I think their personality is much like a dog, they're very playful and attentive. Kintu will play fetch with a balled up piece of paper - and he jumps and twists his body over in mid-air!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom