Who says ducks are messy?

DUCKS ARE AWESOME!

just like with kids, if they are messy & dirty, you can tell they had a lot of fun
big_smile.png

i always came home covered in mud and grass with bits of forest stuck in my hair. haha ducks are awesome

ETA: terrielacy, that is such a sweet story about your duck. she looks like a sweetheart, looks like she gets by and has just as much fun as the others
smile.png
very cute

Last edited:
That is too cute. My duckies have not found mud yet but soon. I plan on letting them run around some tomorrow and hosing them down so they can make some mud. LOL

Terrie she is precious. and she looks like a happy duck.

Terrie: The funny part of that photo is that she looks so sweet and prim and proper, despite the mud!

Patch (the duck in the photo) is a young crested runner duck I just got this week from Funky Feathers. We've had NOTHING but rain for the better part of a week and I get mud after one day of rain, let alone five and half days. It's a total mud pile now. Just horrible.

What's funny is that a neighbor, who is a "competitor" decided to write a post, to have people buy her ducks and not mine, on Craig's List how ducks CANNOT be near dirt or mud because it causes them to die....dirt or mud makes diseased ducks. She refused to even let her ducks have a real pool or pond. They have to go to a little section of pebbles and stand under a little shower from a hose to play in water because she doesn't think they should get dirty or muddy. I feel so sorry for her ducks!!! They never have fun playing in nice dirty, muddy water! LOL.

Can't wait to see how Patch turns out. He is supposed to be blue and white and he has a WILD crest!

Back
Top Bottom