who thinks of this --it's disgusting--- the new soilent green ?????

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by old geezer, Jun 22, 2011.

1. old geezer

old geezer Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2010
    cambridge , ny
    was just surfing the net and old news when i came across this---i hope it is a joke --[​IMG]---but some scientist has discoverd a way to turn human feces into a food for human comsuption ..[​IMG].who thinks of this junk --and probally done on a goverment grant no less--[​IMG]--i want to see a photo of the test pilot who did the first test sample to determine if he's sane---i saw the old movie soilent green , but this is redicioulous---check out japaneese scientist turn poo into ediable meat --if any one else heard of this , or is a internet joke let me know ---i would still like to think the world not crazy nuts

2. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

I've heard of it, I think someone on here posted a link to a video on youtube that showed the scientist who discovered it talking about it. I have to saw I wold never eat it [​IMG]

3. Heiko27

Heiko27 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2011
    Ha ha I would never eat it but I think its really cool if that is true.

4. Stacykins

Stacykins Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2011
    Escanaba, MI
    It is less soylent green (which is WHOLE people) and more Star Trek, where the ship broke down waste to its basic elements and recombined it back into sustenance, if I remember right.

5. Dunkopf

Dunkopf Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2010
    Kiowa, Colorado
    Dogs and pigs eat it. Wonder how it taste?

I wonder how they take something that has gone through a persons digestive tract and had all the nutrients sucked out of it and make it into food.

6. backdoorchicken

backdoorchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2009
    newport news va
    mmmmmmmmmmmm turdburgers

7. mangled

mangled Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

Em

8. Randy

Randy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    AR
    I'm pretty sure the school lunch programs have been using this method for years.

9. backdoorchicken

backdoorchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2009
    newport news va
    Quote:lololololoolololool

10. cameron

cameron Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    What if it tasted like the best thing you've ever dropped a lip over? And not only is it the best thing you've ever ate, but its nutritious, and can help you lose weight.

Would you eat it then?

If they could flavor and color a turd to taste like bread pudding...or red velvet cake...or breakfast sausage...or pizza, you can bet I'd eat it up!

Wait till they come up with a do-it-yourself-at-home kit! There's a lotta talk on this site about recycling..think of the money you could save!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by