Who uses Tractor Supply Co.

Our TSC is more horse centered than poutry. Poultry supplies are limited to the basic stock, but they have a great price on the pine wood shavings I use.

During chick days, they only carry straight run, assorted chicks. Your choice, meat chickens or egg layers. They will special order 25 of whatever you want from the hatchery. But, if you're going to do that, you might as well order from the hatchery yourself.

I prefer TSC over the other farm stores in my area because the store is always clean, they take care of the chicks, ducks, and rabbits they have in the spring, and the staff is helpful and friendly. Something I can't say for the other two feed/farm stores in town.
hmm.png

TSC is one of our favorites! We purchase a lot there for our ranch. It is a bit pricey for some things, but we watch carefully and can pick up some deals, too. The folks who are there to help are the best! Enjoy!

I go only when I can't get anywhere else. I find it to be terrible expensive. Plus I like to support my local feedstore, and the people there are so much friendlier and helpful. Not to mention they love my kids and give them free stuff.
lol.png

Thanks, I will. I just hope it doesn't hurt the Purina Feed Store business. The owners are the best and really work with the customers. I went online to check out TSC feed prices and they are higher then Purina so I'll just keep getting my feed from them.

I agree with everyone else on the prices. Our TSC is about 15 miles away, so a further drive then our normal store. I went to get feed yesterday, and Campbell's was out, so had to trek up to TSC. I paid $14.59 a bag (bought 2) for chick starter/grower, and $13.59 for a bag of Kent layer formula
hmm.png

I used to go up to TSC alot, when Breyer was doing a treasure hunt with some models....never did find the one I was looking for
sad.png
And yeah, with the economy the way it is right now, I've cut way back on the "driving around, just to spend money on model horses" deal
lol.png

I use them for my goat feed, but still buy chicken feed from my co-op. As far as supplies go, that's where I head every time!
smile.png

They are opening a TSC in my small town. I go to the one 45 minutes away sometimes and the feed is $2+ a bag more than the Mom and Pop feedstore I go to.

TSC is great for supplies but for feed I'm sticking to my Mom and Pop store.

I agree a pretty good store. Poultry products can fluctuate from store to store, and feed is normally higher than the Co-op or local place.

Don't buy the new 3 & 5 gallon round waterers, all mine leaked, look around for the old hexagonal ones if you are looking into that kind of watering system.

I love TSC! I've been to lots of different branches, and the staff are always friendly and very helpful. Never had a bad experience with them in KS, MO, TX or NM!

Back
Top Bottom