Who wants to hatch with me? Went in 04/18/14

I have some Buff Laced Brahmas in as of today .. but im cheating as someone else with a cabinet inc. is hatching for me this time since the eggs are shiipped. only 9 of them and 2 of those look very narrow not sure those will hatch but i have more lemon cuckoo orp eggs coming in a week or soIll hatch some of myself Also have 2 lavender orp eggs in that are on day 10.in my own incubator..Which is Genesis 1588. but for tge next 3 days will be in a hicabator as i have a hatch day tomorrow for more LOs.

I have some Buff Laced Brahmas in as of today .. but im cheating as someone else with a cabinet inc. is hatching for me this time since the eggs are shiipped. only 9 of them and 2 of those look very narrow not sure those will hatch but i have more lemon cuckoo orp eggs coming in a week or soIll hatch some of myself Also have 2 lavender orp eggs in that are on day 10.in my own incubator..Which is Genesis 1588. but for tge next 3 days will be in a hicabator as i have a hatch day tomorrow for more LOs.

Awesome!!! I love Brahmas and Lemon Cuckoo Orps sound amazing
big_smile.png
Good luck with those eggs
big_smile.png

Do you have any pictures of your Lav and Lemon Cuckoo Orps? Can you please share?

So I thought all was lost with the 6 silkie eggs i set after I made the ultimate hatcher mistake by washing them. However, I am now on day 3.5 and candled...all but 1 are showing veins and development , and I think that one is actually not a complete goner because I can see a little tiny vein in there. Feeling a lot better after my early candling tonight!!!! I will probably candle again next Tuesday. Luckily I am heading to talladega for the race this weekend where I can be tempted to candle ;)

So I thought all was lost with the 6 silkie eggs i set after I made the ultimate hatcher mistake by washing them. However, I am now on day 3.5 and candled...all but 1 are showing veins and development , and I think that one is actually not a complete goner because I can see a little tiny vein in there. Feeling a lot better after my early candling tonight!!!! I will probably candle again next Tuesday. Luckily I am heading to talladega for the race this weekend where I can be tempted to candle
wink.png
Awesome
big_smile.png
Looks like you have some extra tough eggs there then.

I have yet to candle ( Day 12 ).

Cluckcluckluke, have any candling pics yet? I candled again at day 7 and 5 on the 6 are still looking good. If I get 3 chicks to hatch, I'll be really happy!!

Back
Top Bottom