Who wants to help me pick my weddings bridesmaid dresses and color?

Dress #2 and winter blue and white

Whatever you chose will be perfect though and BEAUTIFUL dress
droolin.gif
congrats
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
woot.gif

Red dress number 2. Is the dress works very well with your dress. You can get the dress in any shade of blue if you want.

If I was closer I would do your flowers for just the cost. I trained as a floral designer, and I love to make big arrangements.

Veto the strapless. Too risky and looks good an too few women.

As for color two things. One is overall scheme you are seeking, the other and almost as important is the look of your bridesmaids. Their skin tone and coloring should count, as the wrong color on the wrong skin ends up looking awful.

My maid of honor was dark complected and my bridesmaids were both very pale. Kind of worked out, I chose a darker shade for her to complement her skin tone and size and a different tone for the others to match theirs. You may be able to force them to wear whatever you like, but if they look bad it isn't worth it. Look honestly at the women who will attend you and choose colors and styles that will flatter them - it will better flatter you.

You're gorgeous, and congratulations!
love070.gif

I'm agree with the consensus for dress #2 if you have a variety of body types. Too many chances for an "oops" moment with dress #1: strapless + large chest + dance floor = not good.
I like the idea of the silver with your blue instead of the white. It's more "winter wonderland"/ice storm than the crisp, high contrast of china.

Back
Top Bottom