who wants to make me some soup?

happybirthday.jpg

GET WELL SOON !

Tell hubby to go to the store and get a box of "matzo ball and soup mix", it would be with the kosher foods. Then he can read the back of the box and make it all better. Matzo ball soup and saltines is what myself and DS lived off of last week.

Being sick stinks. I hope you feel better.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUU. sorry wish I could fly you some soup but it's just to far for me.....get well soon......
big_smile.png

Quote:
LOL!!!

thanks so much you guys! even through the snot and sneezing, i know you guys still love
love.gif
me!!! i wish i lived close to everybody so i could have some actual friends, lol!
hugs.gif

I'm sick too. Started with sore throat. Then a fever now runny and stuffed up at the same time. It sucks. Sorry it happened on your birthday.

Happy Birthday!!!

Make DH go to walmart and get you some eucalyptus bath liquid. Fil up the tub with warm water, pour some in till you can smell it, and oh yeah light candles and shut the light off. fold up a towel for your head to rest on and hop in. If you have little ones, lock the door

Back
Top Bottom