Who wants to play my Game?? Or at least tell me how I did??

Jenn the Henn

Chirping
Jun 19, 2021
These guys and gals are about 7 weeks old, and I'm wondering what they are...? Can y'all help?

Attachments

• Collage 2021-07-07 13_55_52.jpg
    Collage 2021-07-07 13_55_52.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 13
Frank does look to be a rooster, and I believe you are correct on breeds and genders. Better close up photo's of combs would be very helpful though. Its difficult to tell the gender of your EE's.
So, the combs are what to look at??

Yes, at only 7 weeks old the comb and waddles are the best thing to go by. Once they get older, rooster will start to get pointed saddle and hackle feathers, but they're still to young for that.
Thank you so much! I guess I'm just impatient, haha!

Thank you so much! I guess I'm just impatient, haha!
You can still tell the gender at this age, just not by feathers or other traits. You have to look at combs and waddles. With close up photo's I can probably get a guess for you. :)
I get being impatient haha, It tough to think you may end up with a bunch of roosters. :D

You can still tell the gender at this age, just not by feathers or other traits. You have to look at combs and waddles. With close up photo's I can probably get a guess for you. :)
I get being impatient haha, It tough to think you may end up with a bunch of roosters. :D
Awesome! I will try to get better close ups later! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom