who wants to support 4H chickens in Little Canada, MN?

Juliowsjl

Hatching
Feb 1, 2016
I believe little canada is one of the last city within the metro to withstand the ban chicken and other small poultry. I am moving there April and wants to have a couple chicks or hens maybe homing pigeons too. Does anyone know or anyone live there is willing to support this idea? If we can get this city to submit i think the metro is going to be a great place for all 4H poultry because we all can move anywhere and dont have to worry about being evicted, plus i am sure we all have friends and family all over the metro area.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Definitely post on your Minnesota state thread in Raising BackYard Chickens on Where Am I? Where Are You! under the Forum at the top of the page. Hopefully some other BYC members in your area will support 4h chickens with you. Cheers.

welcome-byc.gif

Good luck to you, I hope it works out in your favor!

Welcome to BYC! I wanted to take a moment to say this is a great place to find support and I wish you the best of luck. You might check in with your state thread https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1052702/surviving-minnesota and see if you can drum up some locals or semi-locals to support your cause. I would also recommend stopping by https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/37/local-chicken-laws-ordinances-and-how-to-change-them , as you may be able to find what other's have done in their fight against local laws. Thank you for joining us and if you would- keep us updated on your journey. Best wishes.

Doc

I believe little canada is one of the last city within the metro to withstand the ban chicken and other small poultry. I am moving there April and wants to have a couple chicks or hens maybe homing pigeons too. Does anyone know or anyone live there is willing to support this idea? If we can get this city to submit i think the metro is going to be a great place for all 4H poultry because we all can move anywhere and dont have to worry about being evicted, plus i am sure we all have friends and family all over the metro area.

It seems like you've gotten some good advice so I will just say welcome to BYC! I wish you the best of luck.

I am with you! Any updates??

Back
Top Bottom