Who wants to test mix/pure duck eggs for shipping cost - CLOSED

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BellLisamo, Jun 11, 2009.

1. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Ok so apparently all my ducks have started to lay within the last 2 weeks. I have a pekin, cayuga and khaki female. They were all in with my Khaki Campbell drake. All of a sudden i was bombarded with eggs!!! So I was hoping someone would test them for me. My drake is mr.hornbill.... so i know hes doing his job. (I've hatched lots of lil khakis, so you will get some pure khakis in there)

Jenjscott hatched my duck eggs and one had a crest! (My khakis dont have crest, must be in their genes).

Shipping for duck eggs is usually around $9. Since they are soooo heavy. Make it $12 even and ill send a dozen+. I will use the medium box (not flat rate) so i can pack a whole heck of a lot in there (the extra $ is for the bubble wrap). You wont be disappointed.

If there is alot of interest in this, I may be able to fill another order next week.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  2. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    I'll do it you can send them with my eggs from the swap.how much for shipping?

gladly trade some guineas.

3. I would do this after pidgey...

4. pawprnts88

pawprnts88 Songster

May 15, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Put me in line please! [​IMG]

5. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    no problem. I should be able to get you next two and thats it!!!!

[​IMG] Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: