who wants to trade eggs UPDATED now with pics

bluedog

Songster
11 Years
Jan 31, 2008
East KY
i would like to trade eggs.i have to trade White Silkies ..Red Pyle OEG Bantam...Barred Rock Bantam...all of these in the list are pure stock. let me know what kind of eggs you got to trade..

Last edited:
Do you have Barred Rock Bantams or Barred OEG bantams ? If you have Barred Rock Bantams I may be interested in trade some of the and some white silkies with whatever breeds you may be interested in in my sig line but most of mine aren't laying yet so it may be a while.

Do you have pics of your silkies and BR bantams if they are BRs ?

Last edited:
yes thay are Barred Rock Bantams . i will try to post pics of them tomorrow.

i would like to trade to crested ducks or Runners.or maybe polish chicken eggs maybe open to trade for other breeds as well . so let me know what you got..

Can you tell us how you pack and ship eggs and if you have any ratings here on BYC with other members (Either old system or the new one)

Can you post pictures of your silkies and tell more about them. Thanks so much and have a blesed day.

Yes I would also like pics of the silkies and BR bantams, I may be interested in buying some if you are not interested in trading any of the breeds I have.

hey i have several different breeds , and i have been looking everywhere for some red pyle eggs really bad ... i sent you a pm too

guys i will try to post pics of my birds tomorrow if it is still daylight win get home from work . as for the silkies i dont know much about them i went to a guys house that rasie White silkies and got the eggs from him . and i have traded with 2 or 3 BYCers here last year. and thay have good hatchs with my shiped eggs ... thanks

Hi I might be interested in some trades but would like to know how you wrap and ship....Think I mentioned earlier but I'm in brain freeze, no coffee yet.

Thanks and have a blessed day.

Back
Top Bottom