Who watched Stargate last night???

I enjoyed it and will watch it no matter how it goes. I watched all of SG-1 and Atlantis, no matter if I liked an episode or not.

I loved the casting....but I did get a little annoyed with the way they jumped around with the story and flashbacks...I would have liked it better if it was just told sequentially rather than all that jumping. :)

I just wish some of the Atlantis cast members had made some cameos too!

Take Care,
Bill.

Yeah I think so. Was really short.... Isnt he kind of retired now anyways?
I feel bad I won't get to see Daniel Jackson anymore
hit.gif

I started to watch it because I thought he was the most adorable thing ever. and he had such pretty blue eyes (lol I was 13 years old)
love.gif
... IKIK I will stop now
he.gif
duc.gif

Now is LDP a permenent chracter in the show? Because so far I havnt seen that. Or is he more like a once in a while guest?

I love all of them to. But its nice to see something more fresh

yeah if you go to syfy.com then you could probably watch it there.
But it will be so cool to see where it goes. Maybe they might run into a real anchient civilization. Just one the hasnt quite gotten to the point of ascending. That would be so cool. It has been a never ending journey to find them. 2 shows worth and now maybe now we just might get that chance. hahaha I get so sucked into this stuff that its unbelievable

Quote:

I think Lou Diamond Phillips is supposed to be a regular somewhat. They showed him in some upcoming scenes....Maybe he will be their contact back at homebase they communicate with using those ancient communication stones?

I agree, I would like to see them make contact with more Ancients....or better yet, that other mysterious race, The Furlings, that they talked about in the first Stargate series. I've had all sorts of ideas of what that race would look like.

Take Care,
Bill.

I agree, I would like to see them make contact with more Ancients....or better yet, that other mysterious race, The Furlings, that they talked about in the first Stargate series. I've had all sorts of ideas of what that race would look like.

I bet the Furlings look like silkies....

Oh I love this show now!
Better then the other 2
tongue.png

So who watched Sanctuary???
OMFG! iT was so awsome!... I loved Ashley as the villian! way cool! and Tesla is growing on me hahaha.... I have a feeling with the adding of another character. (that dumb ditz). Its going to suck a bit or be a bit corny. Oh well though. I loved the first 2 episodes of the season
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom