Whoa... OUR Governor is going to run as VP?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Now THAT is a good question... when she gets back I'll ask her.
smile.png

"When she gets back I'll ask her."

Ha! Now you know you live in a small state, or less populated state I should say, Mrs AK, when you can say that! Way it oughta be!

I think what it is is that she is down to earth, and no, I do not think she is OWNED by the oil companies. She's been a firm supported of the proposed natural gas pipeline and alternate clean energies. I have to admit, Obama has charms, but I think the McCain ticket might be able to do some good. I'm actually interested now to see how this all turns out and what comes to light in the next few months. Like I said, I usually stay away from politics, but this could get interesting.
smile.png

And having said that, I DO hope that this thread will stay light and positive... I wasn't really opening it up for a debate.
wink.png

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

From a former Cali-girl, I must admit I like it...
big_smile.png

Taken from an article on msnbc.com:

Palin gave birth to their fifth child, Trig, last April. The baby boy has Down syndrome, a genetic abnormality that impedes a child's intellectual and physical development.

"When we first heard, it was kind of confusing," Palin said, according to an account in the Anchorage Daily News. She called the news "very, very challenging."

But she also related what she thought God would say to her family about her son: "Children are the most precious and promising ingredient in this mixed-up world you live in down there on Earth. Trig is no different, except he has one extra chromosome."

-
I really like how she is pro-life and how she cares for Trig.
-

I can say one huge thing that I'm excited about. Both major party candidates and their VPs are against ANWR drilling.

*NOT* interested in starting a debate about this just saying that I personally am happy to know that our likely candidates are all against it.

Quote:
I am so thrilled it isn't Romney
roll.png
Sorry, but that guy bugged me from the moment he got into office as governor in MA - it was obvious from the git-go he was just using it as a steppingstone to the White House. I'm very happy he won't be there this go-around.

Quote:
Of course it was a political choice. What trumps a black candidate? A woman married to an Eskimo. And it doesn't hurt that she's a beauty queen. McCain also has to pander to the Bible People, and she has a little of that in her, too, without being obnoxiously zealous.

But she's also a good choice in her own right, with intelligence, common sense and moral courage. She's done well by Alaska, and last but not least, she's untouched by scandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom