WHOA......WHOA.....Broody Poo, I read it was larger than normal but

gig.gif
Throw a who's broody biggest poo contest
gig.gif

I feel your pain...as only someone that has experienced (first whiff) of the fresh deposit from a broody hen will know how hard it is to control the gag reflex
sickbyc.gif

A few months back, our Cochin went broody. While gathering the eggs, I would push her out of the coop and force her to go outside, then to get back at me for taking her egg away and pushing her outdoors = she laid the largest, smelliest, most disgusting poo that I have ever smelled. Dogs, horses, cats, babies, adults, etc. none of them compare to that giant chicken turd pile. It is still so funny to me, that I actually ducked when I caught a whiff of it and then I saw the huge pile
ep.gif
, I thought that someone must have put that turd pile inside of my chicken run (like the rudest human that ever lived), because I didn't know that a broody chicken could do that...later I was reading about broody hens and learned that the huge stinky poo pile issue was a common event and then I knew that my Cochin was the perpetrator.

It was bad!

--Hugh

I just came in from cleaning up the night poo and she left another mountain, it's like a road block to all the other chickens, they were going around it, she has split their road!!!!! One little chick was running straight at it, then just stopped dead in his tracks and turned around.
lau.gif

The only thing worse than the smell of broody poo is the breath of a dog that just ate it and then comes over to pant in your face! And give you kisses!
sickbyc.gif
th.gif

I managed to block the doggy kisses, before I passed out from the smell...

Quote:
You do realize a 10 foot pole witha shovel on it would keep you a lot further away than a little plastic sand shovel.

lau.gif

You are killing me
I'm at work, had to put myself on mute in a meeting cause I was having such a hard time controling the laughter.
can I just say
eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Back
Top Bottom