Who's all ready for fall?

We usually have temporary heat waves.....

definately not ready for fall......fall means WINTER is right around the corner. I am just now getting over -45F, not ready for it so soon!

I'm ready for Spring!!
big_smile.png
, if it was Fall then I don't think I would like the season change or colder temps.

We've barely had spring, and certainly not hardly a taste of summer. So, no, I am not ready for Fall. Summer is my favorite season, this year it seems it has been cut short by 'unseasonably cold' weather. Soo, yeah, cannot have Fall without first Summer ... if it Ever decides to get here. However, that said, I am hoping what we lost in Spring(no warming weather) we make up for in Fall(very Gradual decreasing of hot weather).

Not necessary fall, but I am ready to move to Alaska for the summer. I've heard it's nice there this time of year, and definitely not 100 deg like it is right now.
th.gif

Fall, no. Winter, yes! We don't get much of a fall season here, just hot, dry, dusty and dirty. And yeah, terrible allergies! But winter here in central CA? Love it! We don't get arctic cold winters here, no snow in the valley, so for me winter is the perfect season.

Oh gosh, I havn't recovered from winter yet! MO winters are no fun. Below 0 weather, 3 foot snow drifts! Ugh! Plus, I have a new coop to build, a pole barn to build, chicks to raise, a co op to attend, a dad to visit, I'm too busy to be stuck in my driveway!
lau.gif

Due to delays because of illness, I got everything started late, for the garden. I'm still getting tomatoes and peppers set out, working in short bursts in the evenings, between when it cools off a little and when it gets dark. My squash is just getting blooms and baby squash. I haven't even picked a cucumber yet! I have to get broccoli, cauliflower, brussels, and lettuce ready to go for fall crops. So no, I'm not ready for fall! I'm not completely ready for summer!

On the plus side, my late starters will still be producing when most people's are played out.

Last edited:
Can we just fast forward to winter? If the temps get above 70 I get really grouchy. I can always put on more clothes to stay warm but can't always take off enough to keep cool. Plus I got a new greenhouse this year and I'm ready to plant winter crops in it.

Back
Top Bottom