Who's Hatching Ducks? Hatch With Us!! *Page 3*

They are sooo adorable, Meri!
Here are mine from this week's hatch...

WHducklings04_09.jpg

They are all Welsh Harlequins despite the color difference, as some are gold phase and some are silver phase. I have one more egg from this batch left unhatched and it's pipping, so if all goes well, we'll have another duckling either tomorrow or Sunday.

BTW, I just set 23 more Welsh Harlequin eggs tonight (one egg was dropped and broken by my little middle son). Yep, I've got it bad!
wink.png

well that is just CRUEL! here i am on day 7! waiting on my incubator full of ducky eggs... and you post yummy baby ducks? picture after picture after picture? mean, mean, mean!
tongue.png

I am so sad. i have been hearing my mallard scratching and pecking for days... But where is squishy. Is it possible for him to be pecking for a few days and still not arrive? Here is squishy...
He looks marbelized in color. Is that his foot in the center possibly? Where would his head be?
0424092313.jpg

To the left is his air pocket(below)
0424092314.jpg

ok so does he look like he is ready? If not how far do u think?

Quote:
I'm not sure, I think one might be a grey - it is lighter than the others, one is a white bibbed black, like Sloopy is (the one I hatched) and the other three look like tiny mallards, so I sort of thinking they'll turn out looking like a mallard. Do they have call ducks that look like tiny mallards?

I'm still kicking myself for not grabbing all of the ones he had - by the time I went back they were all sold
sad.png

I guess they'll be a surprize when they get their feathers in
lau.gif
then I'll know what color they are. They guy didn't know, he was watching the booth for the owner of the ducks, and he just knew how much they cost and what type of duck they were - nothing else.

meri

Back
Top Bottom