Who's In? 29 So Far! New Year's Resolution

Add me to the list! Although we already have changed over to buying mostly organic (some of it is still just not feasible in cost) at the super market. We do get an organic CSA share all year round, and buy locally sourced grass fed beef and organically raised pork from a local farmer. And I am expanding our garden area this year, as well. Oh, and chickens, we have chickens, y'know!

Most excellent... shoot at the rate we're going maybe we'll convert three acres.
smile.png

The Latest Tally:

7 YES BYC&FB Users + 1 Maybe
8 YES BYC Only Users

2 YES Braingle&FB Users
8 YES FB Users + 1 Maybe...

THAT'S 27 PEOPLE!!! AWESOME!

The 8 Yes FB Users may also be BYCers, but I donno for sure so I'm leaving it be for now... the list is up at the top, or at The Event on FB, so if that's you please drop a post here or on FB with your BYC Name and I'll update ya!

Last edited:
The majority of our food is local and/or organic. If I have a choice between local or organic, I will choose local. I figure that I can always encourage the local grower to be organic but if they are out of business because I bought from someone further away who was organic, then I no longer even have a local option. Luckily, most of what I find locally is organic to begin with.

Mum bought some Organic Beef Mince the other day and made rissoles :O omg mmmmmm they were the best yet and barely any fat came outta the mince when cooking.. she also made spaghetti bolognase that was also good
big_smile.png
Tacos for dinner tonight hopefully these also taste way better lol..

hopfully also going to the fresh food markets tomorrow to get some fruit and veg.

Give up coffee? Oh I donno if I could handle that... scary!

Glad to see more folks getting in... that's SO cool.

Edit... 29 now I think... might be less if there are folks being counted on the FB Event and again on the BYC list here...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom