1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Who's looking forward to winter break from college?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickerdoodle13, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I have TWO days left, and then I'm free until January 19th for winter break. I cannot wait! I've been so stressed all semester with school work, but I'm fairly certain I've still managed to hold straight A's. We'll see when the grades come in though!

I actually don't have classes today, but I have to study for a standardized organic chem final that I have tomorrow morning. I'm almost done. I finished writing my 9 page paper on live animal testing last night. It will be such a nice break. I do have to find a job (I've been in the process of applying, but I'm not having luck with people calling me back). Hopefully I'll get some calls within the next week or so.

So who else will be on winter break soon?

2. PeeperKeeper

PeeperKeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

Evidently you are!
    I would be but the year would be 1987.

3. chickabator

chickabator Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    I am dd comes home thursday!!!!!! she will get to be home for 3 weeks oh wait a min. I dont know if that is good or not cause all we do when she is home is fight, she has a HUGE ATTITUDE PROBLEM!!!!!lol but I am looking forward to seeing her and her being home.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by