Whose Been Married The Longest On BYC?

Quote:

Nov 6 is a good time to get married to me. I hope your marragie will be as good as ours has been.
Chris

Congrats from me also.
smile.png

Quote:
Same here! All our friends kept saying we wouldnt make it. Its been 22+ years and still going strong (all of them are divorced).

No one thought that we would make it either. I can't blame them. We got engaged quickly, started a family, got married(in that order) argued and argued and argued. Both of us came from dysfunctional homes and had no idea what a healthy marriage looks like. So, the fact that we not only are going to be married 21 years this Halloween but that we are happy and rarely argue now is almost miraculous

Not me. I just got married on Oct. 10th.

I am so glad to see so many who have made it so long without being drug down by todays throw away society.

Last edited:
Today is mine and my DHs 26th wedding anniversary!!!!
And I will be going to see Rascal Flatts with my besties and he is staying home with the kids...But, when I get home thats when we will celebrate
wink.png

there sure are a lot of long marriages on here!

my husband and i celebrated our 17th in august..i was 17 and he was 18 at the time.

big_smile.png

Quote:
Maybe we have something. Chickens good for married life!!!! lol

It seems like most of the people here have their heads on strait when the rest of the world is crazy.

Anybody beat 43 years yet? God willing we will celebrate 44 years this coming June l8th. And we both love chickens and everything about the country life - maybe that's the secret to a long happy marriage!
Linda

Back
Top Bottom