Wht is this breed?

krislaw

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jun 13, 2012

The owner of this chicken, our neighbor is stating that this is a bantam chicken. Do you agree???

Not a d' Anver[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif], Wrong Leg Color, Wrong Comb Type, and the d' Anver has a Beard.[/FONT]
http://danverclub.webs.com/

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I would say that he is a cross bred.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chris[/FONT]

Last edited:
O My Goodness!!! He almost looks like he could be a black tailed buff chabo crossed with another bantam that has a different type comb other than a single. Then there is the white ear lobes. Hmmmm.

eta Whats the hammer doing there? I hope you dont plan on usinfg it on him.
sad.png

Last edited:
O My Goodness!!! He almost looks like he could be a black tailed buff chabo crossed with another bantam that has a different type comb other than a single. Then there is the white ear lobes. Hmmmm.

sad.png

Thank goodness it's not an axe!
lau.gif
I posted an image once with a hatchet in the background, so funny!

Last edited:

sad.png

the hammer will be used to build a nice coop for him. Don't ya worry, guise. I don't hurt chickens

Back
Top Bottom