Why am I getting flagged on Craigslist???

Quote:
Giving something away should be in the FREE section or it will probably get flagged. Even though I think all farm related items will get the best reviews in that category like yourself I am sure....we don't make the rules for CL.

Good luck!

Quote:
Giving something away should be in the FREE section or it will probably get flagged. Even though I think all farm related items will get the best reviews in that category like yourself I am sure....we don't make the rules for CL.

Good luck!

I tried that also, got an email telling me it should be under pets
hu.gif
If I had stated "not for eating" I would have understood, but I didn't. Like I said I gave up. I guess I don't understand having nothing else to do besides be the CL Police?!

I bought my birds from an ad on craigslist. I don't understand flaggers, either. I have had both good and bad luck with craigslist as both a buyer and seller, and luckily I have not been flagged so far.

Hopefully, whoever it is will stop flagging you. Good luck & let us know what happens.

Last edited:
sometimes if I have problems being flagged I post in the ad that "this is allowed per the rules, then quote the rule" usually that leaves it alone.

I saw your ad on CL, I wonder why they would flag it? Gotta love CL, I've had a zillion people email me wanting stuff today and yesterday, only one followed thru so far though.

They usually leave my ads alone, I also think if you put up an ad on the Farm and Garden section and you're a business they flag it, since its supposed to go in the business section?

I don't post in the pets section, although I do look thru it. I have to wonder about all those Hedgehogs and Chinchillas for $100-150 "rehoming" fees. I want a female Cockatiel for my male just for companionship, every single ad is always more like a sale ad!

Want to go to the Chickenstock with me in Oct? I'm over in Bloomfield, so we're practically neighbors!
frow.gif

Quote:
Sounds like you need to contact the administrator about that--I would expect that to be against the rules, and that your ad would be reposted.

Yeah- that is completely unethical. What if I had some lab puppies to sell? And I went and flagged everybody else with labrador ads? No- that's really crummy.

Back
Top Bottom