Why are some people so mean?? :(

It's too bad Petsafe doesn't make invisible fence for chickens.

Chickens would look cool wearing little tiny chicken collars.

gig.gif
I'm sitting here giggling about the mental picture of a nacked neck hitting the force field of the invisible fence.
lau.gif

Maybe she should get the chickens I saw on craigslist, they said "the chickens were trained to stay in the yard"
idunno.gif

I actually don't recommend rocks or concrete behind chicken cut-outs because in todays world, they can sue you. In PA a guy lived where the road curved and he always had cars fly into his yard. So he put a big rock there, they made him take it out because it was hazardous to drivers. Guess it doesn't matter if the drivers are hazardous to people that live there... How about some nice thorny plants (Black Raspberries or Harrison's Rose) planted as close to the road as you can get away with? If they swerve they'll scrape along the vehicle, if they have a window down maybe they'll scrape along their face? Either one of those have a lot of thorns and can arch out 10 feet or so.

I can only hope that folks that run over critters get a bone stuck in a tire and it goes flat. The speed limit on our road is 20 mph, kids seem to think that doesn't apply to 4 wheelers, go-carts, and snow mobiles. So when I see them riding by, I smile big (ok, maybe it actually looks like I am laughing at them) and they tend to not come back. See if you can legally install speed bumps, I am sure they would also have to be marked. I like the pothole idea. Or a rotten egg launcher...

I still vote for a shotgun blast from the unknown. If I can catch the mailbox cowboys at their rodeo, that's the cure I intend to use.

hugs.gif
Of course you should be mad!!
thumbsup.gif
So sad too. I am with you, what in the heck makes people so darn mean???
rant.gif
somad.gif
smack.gif
If I lived near you, I'd be right there with you trying to help stop the cruelty!! Here are some more
hugs.gif
sad.png

I have the same problems people racing down the road with there thumping so called music blaring makes the windows rattle.

I don't know why people would do something like that. But Karma will get them.
I've seen people serve to hit crows, seagulls, cats and a tourist aimed and ran over a duck and its ducklings.

Back
Top Bottom