Why are you strange?

Why are you strange?

Um, probably cuz I was born that way.
cool.png

I am a highschool student who:
-Wears no make-up
-Enjoys the company of chickens more then actual friends
-Would rather spend the day at home doing chores around the coop then go to the mall with friends
-Not interested in boys

There are more...

Lets see,
I'm a 'roudy teen' that loves to knit
I'll take mucking out stalls over lip gloss
I'm the only person in my grade that doesen't play soccer
I am IN LOVE with polo, even though I aint no king!!!
I can't dance for my life
I can't draw for my life
I'm tall and I suck at basketball
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

All you have to do is meet the rest of my family...... I love them!

Probably strange that I was dumb enough to marry a lawyer, and strange because I love my chickens and they are my friends!

Also, don't like video games. When they added more than one button to the joystick I was lost.

Also, don't like my cell phone. I buy as few minutes as possible, and always have tons left over.

Also, I don't ever want to go on a luxury cruise. All that moving from place to place to place sounds exhausting, not relaxing. Did go on a 2 week whale watching trip on a schooner and THAT was fun. Freezing cold showers and bunks big enough for a 5 yr old.

Never want to go to Vegas. I'd rather spend a week camping in the mountains or playing at the beach.

And Oh Yeah, I want more chickens! And maybe a goat, and a bigger vegetable garden.

I'm strange because.....
I NEVER wear make-up.
I'm always smelling like a horse.
I always have horse hair on me.
tongue.png

I'd rather have a horse than a boyfriend.
hide.gif

I sing and dance in the shower.
I can throw a football better than my friend, Jacob, who is on a team.
lol.png

I have a crazy habit of "spacing out" when talking to people.....
And, I have to many other strange thing to name.

I have OCD, I have to go home from work periodically during the day because I cant control the feeling of something being left on, house being on fire, etc. Double check locks, chicken pen, stove. I always thought I smelled a gas leak, so I converted everything over to electricity (I know, I know) it was for my peace of mind. But I just found something else to obsess about.

I love makeup and all things girly (especially clothing) but also love to go to the creek and traveling threw the woods. I have to ensure things are always done my way in the home but my car is a disaster..

I have alot of dogs, cats, chickens, and hate, hate, hate germs..

I am sometimes taken back when others curse but I have a terrible, dirty mouth...
roll.png

I am a compulsive doodler. I write non stop, esp when talking or in meeting.

That is just a few of my issues.. But I have been told by a professional that I am not CRAZy.. So there...

Last edited:
oh, i just remembered somthings to add,
i am a tomboy
i nearly always smell of somesort of animal or animal poo
hide.gif

love to be in a forest or wide open spaces, where there are no people around
like catwater, i also break out in to songs in the middle of conversations

Back
Top Bottom