Why can't I "add a coop"?

brewmasterkim

Hatching
5 Years
Jan 8, 2015
Northern California
Hi. I haven't had occasion to post to BYC yet, but would like to add some info on my new coop I built. The problem is, I don't seem to have the "add a coop" button available to me. Has anyone else had this problem? What do I need to do? Thanks.

welcome-byc.gif

Hi!!!!!!!!!! We're glad you're here!
Under the "coops" tab, here is the button, circled in red. What browser are you using? I'm not sure if you can add a coop design from a mobile browser.

I am looking forward to see your coop design :)

Hmmmm I'm not sure why. You could PM one of the administrators/moderators, they know more than me. Maybe you could download Google Chrome and use that (that is what I'm using).

Wecome!

As a Spam preventative, we have had to institute a minimum post requirement before new members can access certain areas and features of the forum. Participate in some of the forum areas that interest you and you will soon be able to post your coop! :)

Thank you for this information. I am having the same problem. I have posted a couple of times now, but maybe not frequently enough.

We are new to the chicken world:) We want to build a sturdy, easy to clean coop. Looking for Tips from those experienced.

Back
Top Bottom