Why can't I just say no????

That sounds to me a very hard decision to have made but a very responsible one...the health of your orignal flock comes first in my book...

You did the best thing for them AND your flock...sorry that you had to make such a hard decision.
hugs.gif

sad.png
Just now saw the ending of this thread. So sorry you had to cull them but you did the best thing for your flock and it would have been just too risky not to.
hugs.gif

Yes that was the outcome and the story goes I called my friend to ask her friend where she got these babies. To make a long story short she called her and they were purchased at an auction. I guess someone bought a couple of crates of them and passed them around. I told her to tell her friend to contact everyone she gave these chicks to. They certainly did not seem sick when I took them bit it was only a matter of a week before I started seeing symptoms. I only hope whoever took them did not put them with their other birds. YOU JUST NEVER KNOW.
I knew I would get the answer here and I am grateful to everyone who responded to my post. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom