why can't I stop looking in the incubator?

Quote:
LOL I've all but done exactly that! I set up my web cam to look into the incubator so I can watch on my computer monitor while I work. If I have to get up for any amount of time, I set the motion detector so the computer will make a noise and let me know if anyone is moving. LOL! It's so sad and my husband laughs at me. I'm on day 18 (Hatch day!) for my quail and it's just killing me. I keep seeing them rock back and forth but no pipping or peeping yet.
barnie.gif

And I thought I was bad...
lol.png

Incubators should be sold with a little device so that your hand gets pecked every time you are tempted to look - just like a biddy would do to you!
lol.png

I'd just like to report that I am back from hard labor at work...and NOTHING is happening in my incubator.
Not even one little baby. :thun

It is the EVENING of Day 16....maybe I forgot to tell my eggs that buttons hatch on Day 16....preferably before midnight because I am old and staying awake makes me awfully cranky
barnie.gif

I even stared at them VERY HARD before I left...memorizing each position, each freckle...so I would KNOW if any changes had occurred.

Back
Top Bottom