Why Can't You Put Quail and Chickens Together

Pics
Quote:
I agree..i would destroy mine if i knew they had it.

destroy sounds kinda creepy! I VILL DESTROY CHU

Sounds real creepy when you have to do it twice within 3 years because of being hard headed... but that was almost 18 years ago
roll.png

Quote:
I'm dead serious cat food sucks, dog food and scratch all the way. We're speakin the truth.
lol.png

yes crazy

cat food for cats
dog food for dogs
game feed for game birds

why are so many people wanting to feed the wrong feed.

heck they may grow better on blood, don't thing i want them drinking my blood........vampire quail

I can't afford the buy a bag of $15 feed for every single breed I raise, the chicks and quail get turkey starter and the ducks and geese duck starter. Cheaper and they do fine

Quote:
THERE IT IS!!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
celebrate.gif
... And it was'nt me this time!!! But are ya sure ya can feed'em cat food?

No Bill, you have to feed them scratch and dog food! You can supplement them with arsenic.
big_smile.png

I've fed my quail leftover cat and dog food many, many times ... (not as a total feed.. just as a supplement/treat food)
And they all lived to be fat and yummy...

Quote:
I agree..i would destroy mine if i knew they had it.

Well.. when i snip their heads off, and then gut and pluck them .. they're pretty much goners...
Havent had any survive that yet...
lol.png

Quote:
No Bill, you have to feed them scratch and dog food! You can supplement them with arsenic.
big_smile.png

I've fed my quail leftover cat and dog food many, many times ... (not as a total feed.. just as a supplement/treat food)
And they all lived to be fat and yummy...

I know, dog food, scratch, timothy hay, rum, and pickles make a good diet for quail. If you really wanna get fancy feed them some wine vinegar and mountain dew as a treat.

Quote:

Well.. when i snip their heads off, and then gut and pluck them .. they're pretty much goners...
Havent had any survive that yet...
lol.png

gig.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
yes crazy

cat food for cats
dog food for dogs
game feed for game birds

why are so many people wanting to feed the wrong feed.

heck they may grow better on blood, don't thing i want them drinking my blood........vampire quail

I can't afford the buy a bag of $15 feed for every single breed I raise, the chicks and quail get turkey starter and the ducks and geese duck starter. Cheaper and they do fine

well turkey and game about the same, duck and geese the same. so that find better feed for chicken.......like hear people talking about low egg production , then find out they are feeding crack corn.......WOW try a layer feed for eggs..

Back
Top Bottom