Why Can't You Put Quail and Chickens Together

Pics
ok thanks for the link (basically you apply they check your cages and you pay $15 and you can breed, sell, and release as many as you like.

Quote:
CHEAP AND EASY
smile.png
..... SOME FOLKS GET ALL THE LUCK
tongue.png

Quote:
FOR THE RECORD... WE DONT HAVE TO RAT YOU OUT... YOU DID THAT YOURSELF IN AN OPEN FORUM ON THE INTERNET
gig.gif

SOME STATE DEPTS WILL WATCH THESE POSTS...
hmm.png

So true, some have been caught killing bird of prey, and posting the facts on forums.

Thats like robbing a bank and get on a forum and bragging about it........

Yeah, better watch out what you say! I'm a licensed wildlife rehabber, and I tend to know (at least in general) what's legal and what's not, and how to contact Fish & Game to report fishy activities. Just a heads-up.
wink.png

I'm sure glad I have my coturnix way far away from my chickens. All the way across the property!

"Hello?.........Is this the Game Warden?.......I'd like to report a violation that I read on an internet chicken message board. There's this guy named Rubberducky that released a bobwhite in his backyard out in Butte Montana".

This thread has horribly degraded from chcikens spreadin' the Bubonic Plague onto unsuspectin' quail, to internet message board snitches. But hey, it's the quail section, and that's how we roll.

Quote:
LOL, I have my ways of finding out more information.
wink.png
That said, I'm half-joking anyway. I would report if there was a good reason to do so, but for the most part I just warn people.

Back
Top Bottom