why do my chicken vibrate

Hi there and
welcome-byc.gif
! We are glad you could join the flock!

Weird, maybe they're cold? Hm.

Thnx...but i dont really feel that they may be feeling cold...the way they VIBRATE is not like SHIVER...its something else

And yeah....today i did a really bad thing to them...i we t out and forgit to keep the lights on for them...and when i returned after 4 hrs i felt sad seeing them in closed lyts scared....and they didnt drink water or eat food...after that they ate a lot nd their POCKET near neck is full now...so shud i keep food for them at night or give it at morning??

Did they drink some water after that, too? They will probably be fine until morning g without more food, but I would leave water in there with them 24/7.

I think they're scared, nervous.... What breed are they?

Yeah. I kept their water bowl with them and they had it....

I have no idea about breed,,,i got them from a festival

Nd i used to keep them in a box on newspaper...when since 2 days they started to eat the paper...nd i uswd to cover that box with a thermacol cardboard....bcoz they made their way out of the box easily as they grew up....nd i noticed they started eating the cardboard as well....they eat their food properly...when i bought them...their owner gave their food packet as well...but when that food was over i gave then raw rice nd pulses..but they didnt eat...then i gave oat...they rejected even that...then i grinded breads nd gave them...they were eating that properly...but they always fall thier water in it...so i started giving them crushed biscuits...they were eating it properly...then we bought thier food from shop...its something grains or seeds...but they are not eating it...then i am giving them boiled rice (white) and wheat dough....y
They do eat properly but dont know y they go for paper

Do they have access to grit? Do they go outside at all and eat little Rocks or dirt? They will need grit if they're eating all those seeds, rice, plant matter, etc.

They might be bored or lacking nutrients if they're eating the cardboard. Do you have a place where you can purchase actual chicken feed? If not, we can work out a recipe that will give them all their proper nutrients, because rice and bread and a few greens are not going to be sufficient. They need way more protein, like maybe a couple of cooked eggs to start off with.

Can you possibly share a picture? At 3 weeks we should be able to tell what breed they are...maybe. Either way, we can gauge how they look, if there's any noticeable problems besides the shakes ;)

Oh thnx a lot
263a.png
263a.png
plz do give me the recipe so that i can take a really goog care of them...and yeah...no other problem thankfully
263a.png
just the vibrating problem only when they are placed on cloth and that too really rarely....

I live inKSA and its not really easy for me as a girl to take them outside everyday...so no...they are not exposed to any grits or stones or rocks or dirt except for the dirt they make then selves
1f624.png
1f624.png
1f624.png

Back
Top Bottom