why do my chicken vibrate

Yaa
1f601.png
1f601.png
thnx once again

It is a pleasure
smile.png
I see someone else suggested you give them some sand from outside to eat. If you put it in a big bowl or box for them you will see they do the same thing in the sand. They will love it and it's very cute to watch
jumpy.gif

Ha!!! That's so funny and great at the same time :lau

Totally natural! Make the grit pan bigger so they can roll in the dirt and dust bathe; that's what they've been trying to do! :D

Anyway....i just have one more problem of feeding them...i hope i get something healthy for them...recently my dad bought this bird food any theyre not having it...ill just post pics of it

Canary food won't have the right balance of nutrition for them, but if you give it to them temporarily it won't hurt them. I found another article that suggests mixing it with wheat, corn, oatmeal and meat to make it more balanced for them. You can probably use lentils instead of the meat. It will be much easier if you can find them chick food though.

I've never seen shell grit like that before, but I think it might be too much calcium for small chicks.

Oh thnx a lot to all of u ....ill just try to give them all the ingredients...right now i am going to clean the mess they make with thier poop...the moat worst part about keeping chicks at your appartment...why do they poop a lot
1f602.png
1f612.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom