Why do people do such stupid things?! RANT - w/ pic

KellyHM

Crowing
11 Years
Sep 10, 2008
Lakeland, FL
I have a brand new 5 week old puppy...not b/c I wanted one, but b/c the owner couldn't afford to treat it tonight after giving it horse dewormer!! Mind you this puppy weighs 1.2 pounds and she gave it a big squirt of dewormer that's made for horses weighing 1000 lbs! WHY!? Why do people do things like this? She had zero money to treat it and was just going to take it back home and let it suffer, so instead she signed it over and now I have it. Great...b/c I really need to be paying for a puppy that wasn't mine and trying to find a home for it, assuming that it lives. I wish people would use some common sense! And that's just one of the many that I deal with every day! Don't get a freakin puppy if you can't afford to take care of it!

Ok, sorry, had to get that off my chest...

Last edited:
Don't worry thats what this site is for to help find ears to listen and possible help you out with yer problems. I know there are even dumber ones out there then just that one. I know I seem to bump into them myself I have probably 7 critters right now that are from IDIOTS. But due to their stupidness (i know not a real word) They will never be whole again but, the critters can have a full and restful life with us. How ever long it might be. Sorry for the puppy.

Your a good person. Poor pup.
sad.png

somad.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
I would of (never mind not appropriate for a family forum) to that woman. She needs some sense knocked into her that is just ridiculous. Thankyou for saving this poor pup.
bow.gif

Yeah, a friend/coworker of mine has a new kitten because some equally intelligent idiot threw her out a car window after having her to a vet for head trauma and couldn't afford to treat her! (She still had the IV catheter in when a good samaritan brought her in to our ER clinic, and we called around and found out where she was treated)! And she's totally fine now, she just needed some TLC!!! A-HOLES!!!

And, yeah, the flea product toxicity cats really get me going, all because someone was trying to save a few bucks by using cheap crap in place of quality flea-control products!

This is me when I read your post -
ep.gif
th.gif
People are just dumb some times, some people are dumb all the time... Wish I never had to deal with any of them! It's so sad because the innocent always pay for it
he.gif

Glad I'm not the only one who sees how dumb people can be! Thanks to IV fluids, activated charcoal, and phenobarb the pup is now cuddles up in bed with DH, catheter and all. She's not quite as twitchy/neurologic as she was earlier, so hopefully she'll make it.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom