why do people talk about stuff thats not related to chickens?

Quote:
lol! sooo true. and stuff has the letter f in it and so does feather, and chickens have feathers, but im not being a hypacrit or nothin..
tongue.png

You mean we can't be friends, friendly, even if we start a new link?
sad.png

What this site has taught me is how people around the world are alike. We love our kids, human and mammal, and others, but I thought I was the only one that sat in the back yard talking to the chickens, when someone else made a comment about hanging out in the evening with spouse enjoying all the hard work they have done. What in the world is wrong with that???
Also...God bless my chickens, they eat spiders and ants! Theys my heros.

oh my darling child!
smile.png

She hates spiders and tornados. ha.

I too explained some things that were said here.... that just because we own chickens, doesn't mean we aren't going to talk about other things.
smile.png
I talk about about my chickens on fishing forums!

And yes.. she DID forget about her singers thread.

Please bear with her.. it's her first experience with a forum.

Personally I think it is great that people talk about more than just chickens here. It just makes people friendlier and more compfortable to ask questions from people that share some common interest and some of the same values.

Quote:
like me!
I am as random as random gets :]

and just because this is a chicken thread doesnt mean you cant talk about something other than chickens, like in school when your in science dont you talk about math too? Its not limited, just like how this forum isnt limited.

p.s: You made me think of school, thanks
hmm.png

hehe

Back
Top Bottom