1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

why do people talk about stuff thats not related to chickens?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Rose's Human Hen, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Rose's Human Hen

Rose's Human Hen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    i was wondering why do people talk about like spiders and tornado's and stuff like that. it doesn't make sense.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Bird Hearder

Bird Hearder Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2008
    Salisbury, Md.
    Why not??
    There's more to life than just Chickens. Sure thats what the forum is about. But alot of people make new friends in these type of sites and and at times you just want to share something that is/has happened in everyday life.

3. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* Because we're people. As "chicken people", the chickens are a very big part of our lives-- but, they are not the ENTIRETY of our lives. [​IMG]

4. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
  5. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

after a while, u cant think of anything new about chickens to talk about, so u talk about something else, until something about chickens comes up.. LOL,,, and u DID make that post about singers.. [​IMG] not saying anything, but this site doesnt COMPLETLY revolve around chickens, despite its name, its about MUCH MUCH more, friends, family, loss, gain, other animals, and bonding with your community. - im sure u will see how u grow on this site, u come to talk to friends about things u can relate to.

6. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I thought it was a joke, a ha ha funny, life is just about chickens kinda thread. [​IMG]

7. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:[​IMG]

I can talk about spiders when I darn well feel like it! [​IMG]

8. dangerouschicken

dangerouschicken Will Barter For Coffee

May 6, 2007
    Columbia Gorge, OR
    Reading this is more fun than clearing brush, which is what I did earlier today.

Oh wait, aren't we only supposed to talk about chickens? [​IMG]

9. dacjohns

dacjohns People Cracker Upper

Chickens are part of the biosphere and tornadoes take place in the biosphere therefore they are related to each other. Chickens peck at spiders and spiders live in chicken coops. Chickens has the letter "s" in it and so does stuff.

10. MonkeyZero

MonkeyZero Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Modesto Ca
    It makes us cool! j/k, as humans, we are random people, some more than others.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by