Why do things curdle(sp) ?

Quote:
Yeah I was pretty sure I heard it was ok to still eat, so I did. Thats good to know about making soup.

Quote:
Oh I have done this before always looked and tasted fine.....
idunno.gif
as far as I remember anyways jk. Its not cooked though usually.

I ate it anyways and I am still alive for now. Seemed odd to me but I have heard of it happening just did not know why this time it did. When I have always made my tomato soup that way. I only used 1/3 can milk and the rest water so I skimmed off as much of the curdled stuff as I could before eating it. Did not look the prettiest though. It tasted the same. I guess that is all that really matters and that I did not get sick.

Give it about, oh, a few minutes. If it doesn't curdle mid-glass, it curdles mid-stomach.

Don't ever drink a cement mixer, either. The shot, not the mixer. But I'd like to see the effort on that one!

Yeah but don't matter any more where it curdles....on to the next.

Cement Mixer recipe

1 jigger Bailey's
00ae.png
Irish cream
1 jigger lime juice

Hold one shot of bailey's in your mouth, and take one shot of lime juice. Mix rapidly in mouth by shaking head vigorously, then consume.

Hmmm can't say I have dont that....does not even sound tasty, well the bailey's does.

Doug's Modified Cement Mixer r...
1 shot Bailey's
00ae.png
Irish cream
2 - 3 splashes lemon juice

Put Bailey's into a shot glass about 2/3 full. Fill the rest of the shot with Lemon or Lime juice. Take the shot and swish it around in your mouth. It feels really neat. Swallow it before it becomes solid.

yuck lol "swallow it before it becomes solid"

When I worked at a bar I literally got that ordered like 12 times a night. Sometimes multiple times from the same person.

ANY shooter that requires you to swallow it before it becomes solid (thus the name cement mixer because you swish it around to 'harden' it) really doesn't need to be made.

Jager Bombs curdle too, just slower.

Quote:
ROTFLMAO
roll.png

Did you or can you watch the video? It really does and then the guy drinks it.

Back
Top Bottom