Why do we stop getting notifications?

Do you all have these checked?
1632062610713.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/account/preferences

This has happened to me 5 or 6 times now. I think it's like if you don't reply to a thread after a certain amount of time but give reactions to the posts, it stops giving you notifications, but if you go back to the thread it says your still watching it. This has happened to me, @PippinTheChicken, @AngBantamLuv, @ForTheLoveOfSilkies,
and I think it happens to @LadiesAndJane. People have also tagged me in threads and I don't get the alert. Why? @Nifty-Chicken @casportpony
Me too, multiple times.

I think it's like if you don't reply to a thread after a certain amount of time but give reactions to the posts, it stops giving you notifications, but if you go back to the thread it says your still watching it.
I will go do a test. I will find a very old thread and reply to it with my @PeaDawg account and will report back.

I think that's what some people are missing -- using the alert link instead of just looking at the the thread through the forum link.
You can view the thread to clear the alert but you have to make sure you're viewing the correct page of the thread in order to clear the alert.
If the alert was for a post on page 4 and you start viewing on page 9 then that's not going to work.

Back
Top Bottom