Why do we stop getting notifications?

I just got a notification from a thread I haven't visited in a long while, so something is working.
They work... They've been working there's not an issue with them working The issue is people are not viewing the first alert to begin with so they stop receiving alerts.

They work... They've been working there's not an issue with them working The issue is people are not viewing the first alert to begin with so they stop receiving alerts.
I always view, but usually don't get any notifications after that, which is an issue that's annoying.

I always view, but usually don't get any notifications after that, which is an issue that's annoying.
This is what happened to me-

Dumbest things people said- after 6 or 7 pages of me viewing them and liking the posts, but not replying, I stopped getting alerts.

Giant Silkie Project- the same thing happened.

The Moonshiner's farewell to Leghorns- the same thing happened.

Silkies they're simply spectacular- the same thing happened but after like 4 pages instead of 7.

@Kiki explain this.

Dumbest things people said- after 6 or 7 pages of me viewing them and liking the posts, but not replying, I stopped getting alerts.

Silkies they're simply spectacular- the same thing happened but after like 4 pages instead of 7.

@Kiki explain this.
You aren't going to get an alert for something you've already viewed.

@Kiki explain this.

@FluffyLambs, lets do a test... click on each link & let me know when you are done.

But it didn't send me alerts for things I hadn't viewed. It stopped sending them. That's what I'm trying to say.
It didn't send more alerts because you never clicked and viewed the last alert for each thread.

Watch you will receive an alert now that you have just clicked all of the links above.

Back
Top Bottom