• Not well insulated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not enough ventilation

• Not enough air circulation

• What's a Little Giant?

• Hovabators are the only way to go. Period.

• Other (please specify)

• Works fine for me

• Total voters
I really think that LG's quality control has been lacking. I have three and the one oldest one (over 10 years old) is the best. The other ones are less than three years old and both are not worth using. Temps not constant is the biggest issue. I added a fan and it only lasted a year. In a pinch, I use the "old reliable" LG. I was lucky to pick up a spoertsman set for $300 recently.

Tony G

Quote:
I like the thermometer, they just need to be checked with a medical or lab thermometer for the difference. The only problem is they break easy, wish I had a couple more.

Looks like you have your answer. More people find that they work than those who don't, which leads me to my conclusion, that some of them just must be lemons. I suppose if I got a bad one, I would be complaining too, just like I do about my Dell computer. I would never encourage anyone to buy a Dell! But my LG works great, so I have no problem recommending one, but beware you could end up in the minority of people who get one that is just junk!

Wow, it seems like I'm making a pit stop at TSC this evening for a new bator and turner!
big_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom