why don't silkie breeders answer their emails?

mustangsaguaro

Songster
12 Years
Nov 30, 2007
San Martin, Ca
I have tried contacting numerous silkie breeders and none of them return emails. Is there some reason they don't answer emails. I am specifically looking for breeders in California where I can buy fertile eggs from. If there is anyone local to the San Francisco Bay area even better. But anyone on the west coast will do. Ca. preferred since if I got eggs they wouldn't have to travel that far. Anyone know of any breeders that have a website and if I contact them they will contact me back in a reasonable amount of time?

THanks

That's weird.
hu.gif
The best breeders in Florida, New Mexico, Wisconsin,Washington and Pennsylvania have all answered my emails.

I also have not experienced this. I have always gotten an answer.
hu.gif

Did you try going through some of the Silkie threads here, checking out siggies, and visiting some breeder websites and contacting them that way?

Quote:
I have gone to different websites. Have contacted a few breeders on here. The ones on BYC seem better at responding. I need to edit my original post in regards to color(s) I'm specifically looking for.

Have you checked your junk mail?? Maybe your server doesn't recognize the breeders address and is passing it to junk as spam? Just a thought.

Have you been to any ABA shows? They sometimes have started birds there for sale. Most top breeders do not sell hatching eggs.

I don't know why you wouldn't be getting a response, however I know a lot of silkie breeders simply do not sell hatching eggs.

Back
Top Bottom