Why don't they make chicken poop flavored dog food?

Chicken poop and Horse manure flavor is needed - my dogs love both.
Lol. Our dogs follow the horses waiting for a warm meal..It is so gross. I use to yell at them but I have learned to give in (it's not worth the headache). I had an old hound dog that once "rolled" in a dead cow (really dead) so the chicken poo is the least of my worries.
p.s. I washed him when I tied him to a tree and he was not very happy.
lau.gif

Sheep droppings are also poopular here too. They will follow a sheep and eat em as they fall. I see folks post about how they won't free range in their yard because of the mess??What mess??Get a dog.... Dog+Chicken poo= clean yard

Yuck! To think of the people who allow thier dogs to give them kisses! dogs will even eat dog crap. I have 2 dogs, they are NOT allowed to kiss me no matter what.

Introducing new, Purina Chicken poop dog food!

Now with added kitty litter.

Purina is currently testing bottled water for dogs. The water is taken from pure, mountain-spring toilets.

My dogs would often come in from the pasture, their muzzles stained green-brown with the biggest grins on their faces. Horse poop = Happy dog
Pasture Biscuits. They really liked them if they spent a day in the sun so they were crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside.
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
Ha ha, I love it!

I had a dog that would eat ANYTHING! He would eat his poop, he would eat anything he found on our farm. Needless to say.... we did NOT get kisses from him.... voluntarily anyways... ha ha. Chicken-poop flavored dog food is a good idea ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom