Why Haven't You?

Hey, it so it doesnt have to be pictures. If one has another hobby, interest or gift of writing, or your kids that you are proud of. Some people only have a link to a website, some have helpful advise.
I am still looking at pages of others, & it is like a present being opened, just to see what is inside!
Sometimes it is such a surprise!
The instructions are there, but I understand, computers can be very intimitading......
Thanks for looking!
cool.png

It's looks so beautiful out there, thanks for the page,
lol.png
. I wish there was a way the view my byc page would only appear when you build your page. I know how ya feel, you click and nothing. Such a let down, haha. By the way I have stuff on my page and I also have a blog...
big_smile.png

I have my breeding goals posted on my page. It serves not only to let other people know what my interests and plans are but also to make me put it down in writing! Sometimes there are so many tempting new breeds to try that I feel it would be easy to take the box of chocolates approach and have a huge variety. Unfortunately, I think the saying "A jack of all trades but master of none" is very true. So, I wrote up what I'd really like to do. That way, though I'll never be a chicken master, I can at least have something concrete to strive for.

Y'all can look at my BYC page---It's a how I do it with chickens. And my website link is to my Facebook where I have the usual stuff----except I don't have hundreds of self-pics like the teenagers, nobody wants to look at a Curmudgeon.

Quote:
I wouldn't be so certain about that latter bit, DM. As a curmudgeoness, I do prefer to see real people, not the flashy, all-fixed-up and prettified representations of folk.

And with regard to how you do chicken stuff, I saved the ladder roost photos as examples for my contractor to build mine!

Last edited:
Why don’t I have a page? Mhm. I have a website for the farm and a facebook page. That in itself took a lot of work sitting in front of the computer. I guess I prefer to spend time with my animals instead of creating webpages and stuff. No patience for this stuff.

That is excellent OldChurch!!
I guess I need to make some goals for the chickens. I am not getting enough eggs (none to none) right now, but I did make a new pen up out side the coop, because they were laying in the garden. Mine are freerangers, & I used my old pen for peas. I would let them out at noon, and they were pretty well trained to used the coop for laying.
You have gotten me kick started, will catch the roosters I have & send them to auction at the end of the month.
I also love the australorpes, and the 5 chicks I got this summer turned out to all be roosters - I guess that girl saw me coming! Will keep 1 roo.
My americaunas seem to really forage well, too, because they dont come running for me to feed them when I go outside.
Thanks, for responding.
BTW, I just started looking at the randum ramblings. I am amazed that there is so much here on this topic, & # of posters !!!
I love it!
celebrate.gif
ya.gif

Quote:
See thats cool too! But what I'd like, is when I click on your BYC page, is if you'd have a link on your BYC page to your webiste... I know you have a link to your website on your posts, but for me, I do not have facebook... And when I look at other BYC pages, and nothing... Kinda abummer.. AND some peoples webpages you cant see the whole thing unless you have acct with what ever host they use...

Back
Top Bottom