why is it that whatever i do i always get yelled at.

thechickenguy

Songster
9 Years
Jun 15, 2010
woodsfield ohio 43793
why? i do every thing right. and all i do is get yelled at. and its only my step grandmother that does it. is there a reason for that.?
whats somethin that i can do to get eveyone to not yell at me anymore?

Last edited:
hugs.gif
does she yell at everyone or just you?? go pick her some flowers.

Can you give us some examples? Sometimes people don't realize how their tone or words sound to others--and that could be her...or you...or both. Or it could be something else entirely.

This breaks my heart. Parents should offer discipline (occasionally accompanied by yelling - we all lose our cool sometimes!)...

Some people are just ugly on the inside. Step parents (of which, I am one) and step grand parents had better choose their discipline forms carefully. Much damage can be done.

If you were my step-kid, step grand-kid - or whatever - I would tell you that some people have no business taking out their agendas on kids.

Big hug!

Last edited:
heres an example that happened today,just like 5 mins ago.

i was talking to a buddy of mine on the phone, well one of her friends called so i said skylar(buddy of mine) i got to see who this is. well i clicked over to see who it was and no one was there. so i got back on the other line with my friend. well i went down stairs to let her know her friend called and she said before i even opened my mouth she said YOU DO THAT EVER AGAIN AND YR IN TROUBLE!!! i told her what i just typed above ^^^ and she said BULL CRAP! (but she said ****) she said YOU DID IT ANOTHER TIME TO!! i was like ok and i went upstairs. well i know when i go back down shes gonna give me hell but what do/can i say to her. she wont hear me out. she never listens. what can i say to her to calm her down and let her know i am not lieing to her.?

PLEASE HELP ME!?
thechickenguy.

Quote:
i could. he lives 3 hours away. hes been saying that i need to leave this place. i feel so bad for him not living with his kids. but see if i told him about it he would get all mad and he would probably come over here and give step grandmother what for.and if he did this then i would get kicked out, have to leave my chickens,guineas,ducks,and quail and have to go to another school. 3 hours away. all my old friends live up there but i dont think i could do it. i would love to go live with him but he lives with his parents(cant belive i just said that) and another reason why i wouldnt want to tell him is because if he came down here and had a little talk with step grand mother then she would probably throw my mom and sister out to and i wouldnt want that to happen to them.

What does your mom say about all this? You are living with your step-grandmother--how exactly is she related? Your mom's step-mother? Or your step-father's mother? Is your sister treated the same way as you are? And is she also a step-grandchild, or a full one? Where is your step-father? Has the relationship always been this way?

Some step-relations do not acknowledge the relationship in any positive way, and others treat it as precious. It sounds like she is of the former type, and that is sad. As painful as it sounds to you, you need to talk to your dad. He has a RIGHT to know how his child is being treated, and a responsibility to ensure that it stops.

If you were on the phone, how did she know that her friend had called? Was she listening in to your conversation?

Back
Top Bottom