Why is my dove scared of everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're an absolutely disgusting human and I hope to god someone reports you whatever local wildlife managers there are in your area. Domestication takes THOUSANDS OF YEARS and occurred through selective breeding by many generations, not stealing wild doves over and over, having them die over and over, cause youre a shitty caretaker. NOTHING can replace wild doves crop milk and your babies are going to grow up stunted and in fear there whole lives because theyre not domesticated and will never be, they will never be able to be your pet and they will never be happy being held captive by an animal abusing freak like you. ONE dove can mean the difference between survival and extinction of a species. ONE wild dove is a genetically important individual that its parents work tirelessly to keep alive so they may pass on their unique genes. You, with your greed, come in and screw that all up. Why? Why take a wild animal from its parents, from the wild were it belongs, and feed it food for a different species, raise it in such an unnatural environment it makes itself vomit because its so terrified? WHY? do you get joy out of hurting animals and the environment? are these animals just toys to you? pigeons and ringnecks are domesticated, come in thousands of color morphs and breeds, and can be happy as pets, but you choose wild birds to torture because you want something ~~~different and special~~~

"But I guess this species is just very stupid. "
No, sir, you're the only stupid one here. You brought a wild animal into your home and expected it to act like a species thats been domesticated for thousands of years and genetically made to like humans.

Last edited:
You're an absolutely disgusting human and I hope to god someone reports you whatever local wildlife managers there are in your area. Domestication takes THOUSANDS OF YEARS and occurred through selective breeding by many generations, not stealing wild doves over and over, having them die over and over, cause youre a shitty caretaker. NOTHING can replace wild doves crop milk and your babies are going to grow up stunted and in fear there whole lives because theyre not domesticated and will never be, they will never be able to be your pet and they will never be happy being held captive by an animal abusing freak like you. ONE dove can mean the difference between survival and extinction of a species. ONE wild dove is a genetically important individual that its parents work tirelessly to keep alive so they may pass on their unique genes. You, with your greed, come in and screw that all up. Why? Why take a wild animal from its parents, from the wild were it belongs, and feed it food for a different species, raise it in such an unnatural environment it makes itself vomit because its so terrified? WHY? do you get joy out of hurting animals and the environment? are these animals just toys to you? pigeons and ringnecks are domesticated, come in thousands of color morphs and breeds, and can be happy as pets, but you choose wild birds to torture because you want something ~~~different and special~~~

"But I guess this species is just very stupid. "
No, sir, you're the only stupid one here. You brought a wild animal into your home and expected it to act like a species thats been domesticated for thousands of years and genetically made to like humans.
I'm just gonna say this again.
Yes long ago people did steal wild animals from the wild and eventually they were tamed and domesticated. 1 animal dying doesn't determine the species becoming extinct or endangered. Please where the hell did you learn that.
In order for these domestic animals to be here (pigeons, cats, dog's etc) of course there must be sacrifices until they got it right eventually.
No I fed my doves the exact same formula those animal rescuers used for rearing and releasing birds into the wild. Which was Kaytee extract.
Hmph I wonder what exactly did those people do to preserve critically endangered animals from becoming extinct? Oh I think they took a few from the wild (definitely adults) and put them in a large aviary?
I wonder what they did to the parents that didn't want to take care of their babies?
I think they also had to use different foods to care for it. Of course it must include fatty substances and nutrients. < Aren't those foods different to what the parents fed them but we're better?
Ah well

I'm just gonna say this again.
Yes long ago people did steal wild animals from the wild and eventually they were tamed and domesticated. 1 animal dying doesn't determine the species becoming extinct or endangered. Please where the hell did you learn that.
In order for these domestic animals to be here (pigeons, cats, dog's etc) of course there must be sacrifices until they got it right eventually.
No I fed my doves the exact same formula those animal rescuers used for rearing and releasing birds into the wild. Which was Kaytee extract.
Hmph I wonder what exactly did those people do to preserve critically endangered animals from becoming extinct? Oh I think they took a few from the wild (definitely adults) and put them in a large aviary?
I wonder what they did to the parents that didn't want to take care of their babies?
I think they also had to use different foods to care for it. Of course it must include fatty substances and nutrients. < Aren't those foods different to what the parents fed them but we're better?
Ah well

YOU ARENT A HERO, YOU ARENT A ZOO, YOU ARENT SAVING THEM AND YOU ARE NOT COMPARABLE TO ONE.
Zoos do not kidnap babies from the wild for no reason. They do not keep them in horrible conditions, in little shit filled cages alone and trying to kill themselves because theyre so terrified. They're actually professionals helping the wildlife, trying to undo the harm people like YOU do. You are no better than the pet-trade poachers taking parrots from the wild. And again, in case you cant read or something, ONE individual is genetically unique, it COULD be a reservoir for key genes that could mean the extinction or survival of a species, and one individual bird dying could have very negative effects on a population. In endangered animals such as the black rhino, one adult dying meant the entire species could be doomed, because its genes would have kept the population from becoming fatally inbred.
But you're not taking just one anyway, youve killed SIX, SIX WILD BIRDS, for no good reason.

Why don't you go sacrifice yourself instead of torturing innocent wild animals because youre desperate to look cool.

YOU ARENT A HERO, YOU ARENT A ZOO, YOU ARENT SAVING THEM AND YOU ARE NOT COMPARABLE TO ONE.
Zoos do not kidnap babies from the wild for no reason. They do not keep them in horrible conditions, in little shit filled cages alone and trying to kill themselves because theyre so terrified. They're actually professionals helping the wildlife, trying to undo the harm people like YOU do. You are no better than the pet-trade poachers taking parrots from the wild. And again, in case you cant read or something, ONE individual is genetically unique, it COULD be a reservoir for key genes that could mean the extinction or survival of a species, and one individual bird dying could have very negative effects on a population. In endangered animals such as the black rhino, one adult dying meant the entire species could be doomed, because its genes would have kept the population from becoming fatally inbred.
But you're not taking just one anyway, youve killed SIX, SIX WILD BIRDS, for no good reason.

Why don't you go sacrifice yourself instead of torturing innocent wild animals because youre desperate to look cool.
Again, this is how domestic animals came to be.
By taking them from the wild whether scared or not and many sacrifices had to be made.
1 individual in the bird world isn't unique whatsoever. Else the many bird species would go extinct already without human intervention. Hundreds, Thousands of birds die everyday in the wild from Predators and the species numbers are just fine. Taking one isn't gonna cause no effect on their species at all. Well except for birds that only lay 1 egg ever so often, of course their species will be threatened.
Try again.
No one's trying to look cool because he has owns a new species. Maybe that's what you keep telling yourself. But don't assume someone is doing that.
The birds unique, with great whistles, calls. Now who wouldn't want to own a bird they love hearing in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom