Why is my Pekin duck "sneezing"?

What kind of obstruction in her chest? I like safe guard Kathy is the one who rec it and I have used it many times. I also use Valbazen. As for probiotics I bought a product called Bird Powder for all birds I had to buy on line since our feed store carries nothing .I hope both your lil Calls get well JCG

He thinks an obstruction could be what's caused her voice change, which is another thing that made him think it might be aspergillosis since that can cause nodules that cause voice changes. I'm just really hoping to see some improvement pretty quickly after having paid for shots instead of waiting for the meds. It still means orally medicating 2 ducks, one of them with 2 meds, for 8 weeks, but I'm fine with that if it makes them better.

Is the anti fungal turbinafine? Next time you need a compounded medication, have them place the order with Road Runner Phamacy, 'cause all new scripts qualify for free overnight shipping.

-kathy

Is the anti fungal turbinafine? Next time you need a compounded medication, have them place the order with Road Runner Phamacy, 'cause all new scripts qualify for free overnight shipping.

-kathy

Yes, that sounds right. I didn't write it down at the time, which I should have since it was a drug I'd never heard of before. No idea what it costs. I didn't ask, but I'm not sure the vet would have known. Maybe I should check with Road Runner since the order hasn't been processed yet.

They've done a few drugs for me (prescribed by my vet, of course). Each time I received the order the next day, though one time I had to pay because it was a refill. Apparently only new scripts qualify for the free shipping. FWIW, compounding your own is easy if you have the pills and a compounding liquid. Hmmm, maybe I'll start a new thread on that.

-Kathy

They've done a few drugs for me (prescribed by my vet, of course). Each time I received the order the next day, though one time I had to pay because it was a refill. Apparently only new scripts qualify for the free shipping. FWIW, compounding your own is easy if you have the pills and a compounding liquid. Hmmm, maybe I'll start a new thread on that.

-Kathy

Yes, but you're right next door to them while I'm on the opposite side of the country. I still think it's worth looking into, though. I'm waiting for a call back from the pharmacy to make sure they haven't processed our order and to see when they can get it out to us. If they say it's going to take more than 3 days to get here, I'm going to call the vet to see if he'd be willing to use Road Runner instead.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom